“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
What is the SFA Program
Student and Family Advocates (SFA) are dedicated community programs designed to provide unwavering support to Black families and students as they navigate the complexities of the educational system.
Our commitment is steadfast, and we stand ready to assist you, no matter the type of assistance you require, in your interactions with your child's school.
- Resident in Canada <5 years
- Living Ontario
- Have children aged 6 -12 years old
- Anti-Black Racism Advocacy
- Stronger Educational Outcomes for Children
- Support Navigating the Educational System
When should you contact a Student and Family Advocate?
- Have you questions about your child's schooling?
- Are you concerned about the treatment of your child at school?
- Are you concerned about your child's treatment at school?
- Are you having questions about your child's special education program or Individual Education Plan (IEP)?
- Is your child being bullied or experiencing racism from other students?
- Whatever support you need, we've got you covered.
Find out more about the SFA Program
Help is Here! Contact Us Today.
Become a partner, and help us do more.
Subscribe to receive culturally relevant information and child development resources.
Have a question? We're here to help!
Click the your device type below for instructions on how to Add a shortcut to our website on your mobile device.